December 16, 2013

Is it possible for someone to want something so bad that they eventually stop wanting it? Or maybe, that want ultimately becomes too tedious for the mind and heart that it seems dreary and repugnant. At times I feel my head throb, so much so that it feels as if it will explode at any moment. Like my thoughts are somehow forcing their way out of my skull. I should learn to stop thinking. Overthinking, to be precise. It messes with your head and makes everything go wrong. Why can't everything be simple? If people were simple, if life was simple, if love was simple; wouldn't the world be a better place? I reckon it would be a happier place to live in. Sadly, such isn't the case. People are messed up, life is complicated, love is a lie. I want to disappear. Just vanish. And if I'm lucky, to somewhere nice, where complication ceases to exist. Filled with so many thoughts, but can't seem to express them all. Constantly asking myself 'Why'. I just want to know why. At least it'll give my heart and mind some peace. But there's no way I'll ever have the courage to ask. How does one even? It's weird. To have an answer will certainly make me feel better, I think... Help ease my mind. I just need to stop being such a thinker. Think happy thoughts. Worry less about things that are out of my control. Life would probably be better, happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment