September 13, 2013

They say timing is everything, but why is it that it's always bad timing for me? I realize that I just have to accept it. Sometimes, it's inevitable. There's never a right time with some people and so they'll always catch you at your worst and stupidest moments. That's part and parcel of life. I think. And that may not be all that bad. Honestly, to some extend, I'm glad that I was seen in that unglam state. I don't know why, but I just am. Thinking back at all the stupid and embarrassing moments, this takes the cake. I don't think there's anything more embarrassing than that. But for what it's worth, it was pretty hilarious. From today onwards, I'm just gonna be goofy - a side of me that I don't really show. There's no point in me trying to act normal, cause I'm always caught doing retarded things. No one sees me when I'm normal. hahaha I like being goofy and stupid, even if people think I'm dumb. :D

Cheers
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment