July 17, 2013

The past week has been so much fun! After 5 months of not seeing my cousins, I was finally able to spend some time with them. Considering the short period of their arrival, we were still able to do quite a bit. The road trip, I reckon was the best part of it all! Visiting typical touristy places, such as the honey 'farm', kiwi farm, blueberry winery etc. The highlight of the trip would have to be skiing/snowboarding! I've never seen so much snow before! The snow was just perfect, there was SO MUCH SNOW! Best part, it was actually snowing while we were skiing, just like in the movies. heheheh! But it wasn't as romantic as the movies... mainly just wet and cold. Being caught in a blizzard was no fun. That was plain horrible. The cold was actually cutting and hurting my face :| An experience definitely. The whole trip ended really quickly though... 10 days flew by just like that. But I'm glad it ended on a high, with the bungy jump. That was good fun and scary! Honestly, I'm pretty proud of myself for accomplishing it! One thing off my bucket list! Yeah~! Despite our nervousness, we all agreed that it was a good experience, and definitely no regrets. The photos will sum up my winter break 2013. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment