February 24, 2013

The move in

My first day in hall, and I must say the room was not as expected - in a bad way. It was small and dim. I spent practically my whole afternoon unpacking loads of things. Actually thought my parents would stay to help, but nope. I guess they felt I needed to grow up and be a little more independent. I was absolutely lost, as in I had no idea where to begin unpacking. It was awful. I literally stood and looked at all the bags for a good 5 minutes before actually getting some work done. Geezz. Looking at the size of the room, I think I brought way too much! Like I guessed, I was one of the few Asians on my floor. I find it quite tough to talk to the Europeans; they're quite intimidating. It really sucks that I can't really grasp what they're saying, probably due to their pace and accent. So I just smiled and nodded. On a bright note, my floor RA is quite the good looking. lol. And he sat next to me during dinner. :3 Cheap thrills for a doga. I really do hope I make some more friends tmr! Lets goo!! Cheers to another good day and new friends!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment