January 6, 2013

It's about time since I've gotten back my right to bum again. Yes, we've moved on to 2013 and so have my work contract ended. Finally! So it's been a week since I've no longer have to wake up at 7am and I'm certainly LOVING it. How I've missed this. In about a months time, I'll be saying goodbye to Singapore and I have yet to start packing. The word 'packing' just irks me. I really hate, and I mean hate packing. I have no clue where to start!? It's not just 'clean up your room' packing, where you can just shift the position of your things and dumb the rest in the closet till mom finds out. But it's thinking carefully about what exactly needs to be packed, cause I can't possibly bring my entire room. I just can't. Everything is important and it really is tough to leave somethings behind. Geez... I need help. So my one month should technically be used to pack my stuff, but obviously it's not happening. I reckon it'll be last minute. In the meantime, youtube has been my only friend. I'm hooked to watching crime and murder videos. Creepy? Surprisingly interesting! I absolutely love it. The thrill is watching them at night with the headphones and the volume up! That really scares the bananas out of me, but that feeling is awesome! It makes me realize how I take Singapore's safety for granted. Reaching home safe in the wee hours of the night is a norm to us, but it's not so in other parts of the world. And it kinda makes me worried. Like what if I go missing and no one ever knows? That thought freaks the hell out of me. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but it's best to not take anything for granted. That aside, I'm gonna take this 5 weeks or so and make the best out of it. Eating all the local food and spending time with my family and friends. (: I'm so gonna miss my dogg! ):



2 comments: