January 23, 2013

Hoplessly Hoping

Having to go through such hassle makes me regret my decision to go overseas, sometimes. SERIOUSLY. 3 weeks more before leaving and I have yet to find accommodation. Just brilliant. Pinning my entire hopes on the school wasn't such a wise choice, I now realize. Almost 2 months, and I'm still being waitlisted. Chances of getting a place in school is beyond bleak. For the past week, I've been searching high and low for strangers to flat with. Still to no avail. Interesting story... I did find a seemingly promising one - or so I thought, but it turned out to be a scam. :| To be honest, something about her felt fishy, but her advert was so enticing. Cheap and accessible. Thanks to my cousin in NZ if not I might have just gotten scammed! I had high hopes for that, but now I'm back to square one... All over again. Gosh, I really hate this feeling. It's hard work, having to find a place fairly near to school and with female flatmates, cause my mom's not keen on me having a guy roomie. I really don't know what to do if I can't find a place. And I'm not exactly keen on staying with my cousins. I'll feel utterly troublesome. I just pray hard that somehow the big guy up there will be kind and nice and let a miracle happen! PLEASE! :'( Pray and wish for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment