September 20, 2011

So I finally made my way down to H&M. It's been a few weeks since the opening, but still.... crazily packed! Can't imagine what it must've been at the opening. I don't see what's the whole hype about it anyway, other than their models being super gorgeous. And yes, the look of the shop is different, makes me feel like I'm in Hong Kong. Heh! I must mention the time taken to try on the clothes - insane. I waited in line for about 20 minutes and was already getting impatient. Imagine those who queued for over 2 hours! Saw a nice dress, but was too lazy to queue to try, so I left empty handed. Instead, I bought a top from Forever 21. No relevance whatsoever, I need to remember to cut my nails tomorrow morning! I hate having long nails, it hinders my day to day living. Seeing the white part of my nails really annoy me. Long nails make me feel so handicap. For some reason, I can't do things properly, that's why I gotta chop them off. So..... that's that. (Y)

2 comments:

  1. I went h & m too!!!! Some clothes were not bad sia!! it was super crowded until i cannot tahan sia LOL!!! but i guess the clothes are cheaper as compared to like mango/zara/topshop etc thats why so many ppl!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went h & m too!!!! Some clothes were not bad sia!! it was super crowded until i cannot tahan sia LOL!!! but i guess the clothes are cheaper as compared to like mango/zara/topshop etc thats why so many ppl!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete