September 13, 2011

kudos!

My room is a mess! I hate how everything is lying everywhere! The only reason why it's so, is cause I'm getting a new bed and wardrobe. yes! But if the consequence is having to clear my room and hence the messiness... I'd rather not. Plus, my old one's fine. Looks like me have no choice, cause the bed's coming in on Thursday. I've been clearing every shelf in my room so I can throw the old wardrobe away. And I realised what a hoarder I am. Not funny at all. There's loads of useless crap in my room which i know I'll never touch again, but yet can't bear to throw. Each and everything has sentimental value, but I'd just close my eyes and out it goes. Must admit that my room's a whole lot cleaner (:

Oh, and my current job is seriously not healthy for my waist. The boss allows us to eat cakes for free. It's more for us to try the cakes, since we're the ones recommending it to the customers. But already at the beginning of the day, I'd set my eye on a slice or two and pray hard that no one buys it. If the ideal slice survives, it's mine to "try". No surprise if I were to balloon up at the end of this. But for now, life is gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment