October 2, 2011

Proud to say that the holiday was put to use and not just bumming around. Finally it's my turn to leave Singapore! Taking a short trip to Chiangmai to visit the father. Since the departure of my dad, we've been chatting and skyping almost everyday. Mostly my mom though, not so much me, heh. It seems like boredom and loneliness has taken it's toll on my dad hence the decision to make a trip down to accompany him, and celebrate his birthday. Part of me wonders if he ever regreted committing two whole months to living in an absolute rural place, with no warning of power cuts. Even so, there will be no admitting of regret, knowing him. Nonetheless, I'm psyched about the trip, although i heard shopping's not as promising as bangkok. But still it's a holiday and holidays are good! And the stamina to study is beyond gone, what will it be when school reopens?

2 comments:

  1. have fun in chiangmai mel! ur dad is there for missions? sounds great sia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, yup. thanks! don't know if got anything nice to buy! see you when school starts (:

    ReplyDelete