August 18, 2011

Now that internship is over, I've not been doing much either. While most of my friends are enjoying themselves in another part of the globe, I've been burying myself in books and driving. Seems that the holidays has gotten me all psyched about reading. Surprising really, cause I rarely pick up a book. Anyways, applied for a part-time job at a cake shop, which will begin at the end of the month. The travelling distance to my workplace is insane. Just thinking about the journey makes me queasy, not mentioning that I'm prone to having motion sickness. Smart me.

Having more time for myself also permits my mind to search itself. Indeed, it has brought much thought as to what I've been doing with my life. Only one legit word to describe it all, stagnant. Nothing has changed the past few years, despite the transition from secondary school to poly. No progress whatsoever, and it's saddening. It's almost like a dead end or coming to the end of a tunnel and realising that there's nothing but darkness. Right now, change is all that's needed. Not just a minor one but a huge, significant one. Desperate call for a change of lifestyle. Hanging on till I graduate and please let me go somewhere away from here. I want to start anew. New life, new faces. A place where no one know me and not a single familiar face. Currently it's unbearable and stifling that I almost feel suffocated. I pray hard that God will help me escape this.

On a much lighter note, hula-hooping has now become my daily workout. Thanks to mah boys! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment