August 6, 2011



I had pancakes for dinner yesterday at Strictly Pancakes. Honestly, it wasn't the best. I expected better. It was my first time there, but I've read reviews commending it, even heard people saying how good they were. Those probably contributed to my high expectations, which were not met. Not the best. Furthermore, their service was... poor. I wouldn't even consider that service. Among all the dissatisfaction, I must admit that their Garlic & Herb butter, along with the Sautéed Mushrooms were delicious! My friend had the Eggs Benedict, which looked really yummy! That's that. Given a choice, probably wouldn't go back a second time. I'd be satisfied with my hotcakes from Macs. Next 'to try' brunch destinations: Marmalade Pantry and Wild Honey. Don't let me down, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment