June 20, 2011

What Even!

It's really the last straw. I'm just sick of everything! Everyone that passes me, just annoys me. No mood for food even! It's ME, i love food! I get turned on by food. But now... nothing. Life for that matter, sucks. Mine at least. Personally, I too am confused with what I'm feeling. There's no definite explanation or label for what I - heart, mind and soul, am going through. Somehow or rather, everything's going against me. It's as if, the big guy up there just decided to fuck my life up. The one thing pissing me off, is my parents. Seriously, especially my mother. All she does is nag and complain about how I don't help out in the house. LIES! Does washing and cleaning the dishes not count?! Oh right, and then her precious son, just cooks a pot of rice and walks the dog, no complain. Frickin bias! Actual words from her mouth, "You have not been helping out at all! At least your brother still cooks dinner." WTF! As much as I will regret saying this, she's nothing but crap! She has always preferred my brother. Yup, like tonight, I helped to dry the dishes, cut the fruits for the juice but all my brother does is sit in his room in front of the laptop and still get served. Where's the justice in this!? No offence brother, it's the mother. You know I love you. Being the eldest sucks big time, you get blamed entirely, plus me a girl, doesn't improve things. If you're still in the 'guys are better than girls' era, I genuinely feel sad for you. There's no such crap in Singapore, everyone is EQUAL! You treat the guys like kings, and me, nothing but complains. Not jealous, just annoyed. I don't know anymore. I hate how I've to fake a smile so others think I'm happy, but in fact, I'm just numb to whatever life has thrown at me. Numb is legit. That's how I feel. Or not.

3 comments:

  1. Hey mel. Don't be angry... maybe ur mum is still traditional in that sense, but just think of it as training up for ur future redbag!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI RAE! hahaha, i guess.. Hope you're doing fine in HK (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! i'm doing good, i have 7 more weekends here. omg so fast :)

    ReplyDelete