June 17, 2011

No reason to blog at this time of the day, just the fact that I've got absolute nothing to do now. Anywho, I read an article about some person who hanged a puppy on a clothing line with clothes pegs. Disgusted when I read about it and saw the photo. I love animals so I get really upset when I see assholes abuse animals. I do wish for them to die and burn in hell for the rest of their life. Better still, if the law permits, I will give those idiots a taste of their own medicine. I'm actually puzzled as to how these people can do such a thing to an innocent, harmless creature? Dogs aside. Even chickens, pigs or cows, any animal for that matter. I understand that they've to be slaughtered so we can get meat, but do it humanely. Do it quick, save them the pain. But no, they have to torture them. Cut their legs and whip them. Really? Is it even necessary? Just because animals can't speak, doesn't mean they don't feel pain. Sorry, but I judge those who wear fur coats. The number of minks that suffer just so that ONE coat can be made. Fyi, the minks get their fur torn off them, thrown aside and left to die. Imagine being skinned alive. Not fun. Hence my objection to fur coats. I guess, this is how the world is, not what it's meant to be, but unfortunately it is so. Be nice to animals, they have nothing against you, and likewise you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment