June 27, 2011

Kpop is my comfort zone. Never once did it fail to put a smile on my face. It sets me in my own world. Like a fantasy made real. When the obsession emanates, I become utterly oblivious to everything and everyone in my surrounding. Nothing else matters. And I'm fine that way. In fact, I'm a lot happier trapped in this imaginary, fantasy-like world. It's like dreaming the best dream ever and not having to wake up from it. Needless to say, me in this state, is more pleasant to be around. Being the sole factor in making things better, it too is the culprit to my high expectations of life, occasionally. Taking a step back into reality after living in this delusion of mine, sure doesn't make life seem like a bed of roses with glitter and confetti. I guess too much of something is never to one's benefit. Nonetheless, I'm glad I discovered Kpop. Sure is my pride and joy! (:

2 comments:

  1. HEHE IT'S MY LIFE MAN..KEEPS ME GOING LOR!!!!! ....JUS WANNA SAY...PUT UR HANDS UP BAYBEHHH

    ReplyDelete