July 28, 2012

It's been a week into my current job and I must admit that it has exceeded my expectations. Really am grateful that my colleagues are a rather pleasant bunch. Not in the least looking forward to August. Only upon accepting the job did I realise that I had to sit in for one of the staff for the whole of August, while she happily gets married and enjoy her honeymoon. It just scares me. There's so much to know and I doubt I've grasped everything that's needed. Come August, I'm on my own. Literally. I now understand what it feels like to be thrown in at the deep end. I feel the pressure already. Sigh. Furthermore, the current intern is leaving in mid August, that makes things worse! THIS TIME, I'M REALLY BY MYSELF. Can I just cry? Not only will I have no one to talk to, but the workload. The thought itself makes me sick. I don't know how people can work such jobs. Cause I can't. I hate being bound to a desk with a desktop. If ever I'm made to work like such, I don't know if I'll survive. As usual, no plans for the future. Taking things one day at a time. May August be kind and over in a blink of an eye. 4 months and counting. KILL ME PLEASE.

On a another note, I seem to be putting on weight! FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment