June 28, 2012

Demented

Right now I'm utterly bummed that my plan is not up yet, hence no new phone ): That aside, I'm going insane by not having anything to do! It's kinda like a love-hate relationship. Bumming is goooood, but it screws my mind. I feel so feckless! And it's killing me! The thought of not having a place at uni sucks! Reality is slowly getting to me, and I'm not gonna say that I'm not envious of those who will be starting university. Cause I am. VERY. Six months of work! GAWD!

My obsessive craze over Kpop isn't helping either. Now that my mind has nothing of importance to worry about, it has gone into a frenzy. Day in day out, KPOP. More specifically, MBLAQ, Lee Joon. My gut keeps telling me that he's the one. I can't get this hunch off my mind! I know he probably is too and it's genuinely driving me bonkers! It's good bonkers, cause I'm in a happy place, but yet I know this isn't right. Not healthy. There are times I wonder how I fell so deep into Kpop. Honestly, I have no idea how or who did this to me! Myself? Plausibly. As far as I'm concerned, I've fallen too deep and there's no turning back. I'm screwed! But no regrets!

What if. What if Kpop never got to me? Would I be more sane? Indeed a tough one to picture. Me with no Kpop... Hah Who am I kidding? Impossible. Much thanks to Kpop for ruining my life. Job well done. ;) THIS is why I'm gonna die alone. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment