July 20, 2011

Why ain't it me

'It All Ends Here'. Exactly what it was for me last night. Yes, I finally watched Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows Part 2. Saddened that it's the final one. Literally the end of an era. Only began reading the books in Sec 3, but it feels like my whole, entire childhood was spent at Hogwarts! The movie was alright, considering that it did justice to the book where Harry looks into Snape's memory. It was so touching, couldn't hold back the tears. I think that was the best part! Not forgetting Ron and Hermione's romantic kiss! Totally an 'AWWWWW' moment! So cute, the two of them! I squealed upon seeing the kiss. Rupert Grint ♥ Not gonna go on about how much I love him, if not this post will never end. But if he asks me to marry him, like 'HELL YEAH!', no second thought needed. It's great seeing the characters grow and mature over past years through each progressing movie. I miss every single thing about Harry Potter. It sucks knowing that there'll not be another movie and this time it's really goodbye. THIS is something I'll definitely share with my kids - if I ever have, in the future. No more little red riding hood cliche bedtime stories, but HARRY POTTER. One that has to be past on to future generations. A story never to be forgotten. A classic.
Thank You for making my childhood a magical one.

No comments:

Post a Comment