June 1, 2011

The split.

Time really seems to fly. Had the talk last year, but it's actually happening sooner than I thought. 12 June, when my domestic helper leaves and no more help at home for good. After a good 18 years, finally getting my own room. Normal people would be ecstatic, but not me. Not exactly happy about it. Have been sharing a room since I was a little girl, and now made to take a whole room to myself. Silence and loneliness will just suffocate me. Gone are the late night talks and iPod blasting. Shame really. Although I get to makeover my room, hence ikea! Thumbs up for that (Y) however much will be missed. Awesome 18 years of room sharing, brother. (:

3 comments:

  1. haha omg so sweet! :) part of growing up i guess!! nvm la u all will still see each other around the house!! or bunk in each other's room lor!! (LOL SOUNDS DAMN WRONG)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha, yea i guess. But not used to being alone. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so sweet! you and ur bro are rlly close man:) & ttly, you are still living in the same house...

    ReplyDelete