May 30, 2011

Overheard a conversation regarding pap smears. Never will I be able to comprehend the reason people go for pap smears. They're good, every once and then, no doubt. But it's just so weird and gross, that's just me. Showing something private to a stranger, not cool at all. Calling oneself a gynaecologist doesn't give them the right to inspect others. Awkward enough if it's a female, what more a male! Mommy wants me to go for some cervical cancer vaccination, which I refuse. Not because it involves injections, three to be specific, it so will violate my privacy. Okay, so maybe the needles scare me abit, but mostly the privacy thing. No one's seeing or checking anything and definitely not gonna jab my tushy three times. No, no, no, no, no, not a chance. Never ever going for a pap smear. Not even a million dollars will sway me. That's that, end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment