May 2, 2011

Hate. Love. Relationship

Hate my love for food. The main culprit to my numerous failed diets. And then of course discipline. Which I'm not too fond of. They say good things comes in pairs, I guess I'll have to say otherwise. Surely these aren't a good combination. Having to eschew from something i love is a challenge itself. Together with the lack of discipline and will power just escalates it to a whole new, higher level of difficulty. This time, I need to put my best foot forward to overcome all odds. The additional pounds are apparent. If only there was a switch to control cravings and hunger. Things would all be better. Funny, how I only feel weight conscious in Singapore. Culture? Judgemental fellow citizens? The latter, I think. Definitely don't see me counting calories in other countries, and yet I get complimented for shedding pounds despite indulging and gorging. Never understood and never will. Only deduction would be, being overly cautious ruins everything. Just do what makes your stomach happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment