March 29, 2011

Feet trauma

Just stick with sneakers and slippers. High heels are just not my thing, they hurt my feet. Must give it to those who can put on a pair of 6-inch (or anything that's higher than mine) and still gait with such elegance. Mine's barely an inch and blisters form on my toes. A journey to work and the feet is in immense pain. What more an entire day? Or race? Yup, a stiletto race this Saturday. Good luck to the participants. One thing's for sure, I'll be in my comfy pair of sneakers, watching those ladies struggle to reach the finish line. But I must admit, stilettos are pretty; brings out the classy in a woman. If only, my feet could consent to such strain. Always knew I was a sneaker/slipper girl, but now I'm truly convinced that it is so.

No comments:

Post a Comment