March 24, 2011

A cup of green tea with a packet of dried mangoes, staring at a screen with redundant sites and plugged in to iTunes. That's me now. The supervisor and in-charge are both on half-day leave, leaving poor me all alone. Work was delegated, but it was completed after lunch. Thus, I'm left with nothing to do, which explains me blogging at this time of the day. Like a prisoner locked in his cell, here I am, stuck in the office till 6. With nothing on my plate, time seems stagnant. Someone who's easily distracted, with a rather short attention span, I desperately need to find something to do. Or pray that someone walks in and provide me with some work. Humans, never fully satisfied. Given work, we grumble busy. Not given anything, we too grumble bored. Difficult beings to satisfy. On a lighter note, at least there's the weekend to look forward too. Soon, it's coming. Hopefully a pleasant weekend awaits my coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment