September 24, 2012

How is it that I - almost 20 and still no drive in life whatsoever? Maybe it's just me, because everyone else seems to know what they want to do in the future. Honestly, I'm clueless. Absolutely clueless. All I know is kpop. As I'm writing this MBLAQ's playing in the background. What's new? Gosh, I feel so pathetic. I know I said it jokingly that my fate is to be a a fangirl forever. But with all seriousness, this might just be my fate. Sigh... I feel so lost. Don't know how imma survive after uni. I do pray about it, but yet I'm still as lost as a sheep. Either I'm doing it wrong or I'm not listening hard enough. Really hope some form of enlightenment will come upon me. Why can't I just be like those with an undying passion for something? Life would probably be a smoother ride. As if being 40 and single isn't hard enough, I don't.wanna be stuck with a dead end job. That would be brutal! All the best; that's all I can hope for. Faith and trust, I'm gonna need lots of it.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry mel! i also have zero passion for anything, just a clueless girl:) just see how it goes, i'm sure you'll enjoy ur future job alot!<3 & pls, you will be taken in no time for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete