February 18, 2012

W-E-I-R-D

Talk about having awkward and weird conversations with people. Promise, I've experienced the weirdest one so far. What does one do when a stranger, and I stress stranger questions and asks for advice on his sexuality? There was nothing I could say really. At least I'm in no position to. No, but he was persistent and insisted a reply. "It's up to you, your choice. If you want to do it, just do it." It was the best I had then. Guessing he wasn't satisfied with the cliché and vague response, cause he wanted to know what I meant, exactly. What was he expecting me to say? I'm no shrink, I know nothing about giving advice to confused minds. The scenario questions just kept coming, and I answered them obediently, as if being interrogated. The whole time I was just set on an escape plan, to relieve myself from this beyond awkward situation. Didn't want anything fancy, so I excused myself with the whole 'I'm busy and rushing off now'. Which works ALL THE TIME. Just saying. Positive, I left him hanging with absolutely nothing, advice wise. Wouldn't be surprise if I added to the confusion. An experience? Definitely. Pleasant? MEH

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA IS THIS THE MAD MAN BELOW YOUR BLOCK?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS!! REALLY CRAZY! HAHAHHAHA I'M A WEIRDO MAGNET!

      Delete