November 24, 2011

Much thanks!

I've finally turned 19! Not something I'm exactly thrilled about though, cause it's my LAST teen year! Ohmagawd! Next year and it's the big 2! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! But I must say I had quite a celebration this year, with my family and friends. My cousins surprised me at my house with fish&chips and lots of ice cream! Then today, Van and Rae surprised me at Starbucks with a peanut butter cake! SUPER GOOD!



Btw, I swear I didn't suspect anything! Of course not forgetting all the wonderful birthday wishes I received, especially on facebook. Tiring to reply everyone individually. That's besides the point. HA. The birthday wishes were really something. Didn't expect that many. Just wanna say thank you to everyone who helped made my birthday a blast!! And to those who I didn't expect would remember my birthday but did! THANK YOU ALL SO DAMN FRICKIN MUCH! LOVE YOU ALLLL! <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome Mel:)) Hahaha SURE YOU DIDN"T SUSPECT? hahaha van and i were damn panicky lor. Glad you enjoyed ur bdae~ why? because someone was @ ion hor... next yr we turn 20. omgggg scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, promise didn't suspect. I know! fast mann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL OMG I HAVENT LOG INTO BLOGGER IN A LONG WHILE!!!!!!!! AND WOOHOO!!!! U'RE WELCOME ;-) jashahha and wah wah wah i see someone changing ur blog's headline ah....right aft already famous

    ReplyDelete