October 16, 2011

Hope

Hate it when all the mind thinks about is him. It's like I'm in love with him. Which yes, I think I am. Seriously driving me nuts! No matter what I do, he's just there in my head. I can walk blindfolded and not miss out on anyone or thing, cause no one is close to even being on par with him. For a matter of fact, reckon there's NO ONE like him. Strangers will probably see an arrogant, mean, cold hearted guy, but they've yet to see pass he's shell. They will never understand. Agreed that there're times when he's harsh, but he is really sweet. :3 For him, yelling is an expression of concern. And I love how he's so unpredictable. I must say he's way out of my league though. Plus he belongs in a korean drama... Where are you replica of super awesome cute guy?
I Hope you're out there somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. LOL OMG. WHO R U TALKING ABOUT!?!?! KEEP ME UPDATED PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's just some korean actor la! me and my fan girling! HAHAH BUT IM REALLY REALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!

    ReplyDelete