May 9, 2011

Mother's Day has come and gone. Didn't do anything particularly special for mommy though. Just the typical weekend dinner with the cousins, aunties and uncles. Not forgetting the oh so yummy banana chocolate cake! Great time spent with nana shopping for her mommy's gift! Been ages since we went out - just the two of us, guess as we grow older, we get caught up in a lot of other things. Nonetheless, it was really fun! Walked up and down AMK Hub, even had to battle the annoying sales assistant. Bottom line, we got the present and rewarded ourselves with a pair of shoes each (: That, we were pretty happy about!
On a lighter note, my korean is still as pathetic as ever! Recently, I've been fb messaging my dad's friend, she's korean btw and living in Korea, in the hope of improving my Korean. But to no avail. Although, there are times when I actually understand what she says, and I get very pleased with myself. HEH! I love how I annoy the crap out of my brother with my random rambling of korean. HAHAHA!

p.s My dear,nanna! We NEED to go out some time sooon! PLEASE! Love you, babe! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment