May 19, 2011

Life seems meaningless. Living each day, with no direction whatsoever. For me that is. Looking upon life from a perspective of another has struck a realization that it's nothing but aimless living. No achievements, not even marginally. Frightening fact: I'm actually fine living day by day aimlessly. Suffice to say, I'm wasting my life away. Everyone, or majority of my friends have some sort of goal and are in the process of achieving. And then there's me. Nothing. Truth be told, the thought of growing up is unnerving, not knowing what to expect. Will I be married or will I be alone with 7 cats? Will I still be close to my friends or will we have drifted to become strangers? What the future holds no one knows. Best to keep it that way. Whatever awaits me will transpire eventually. I pray the future me will do better than the current me. I'll just wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment