May 26, 2011

Just Plain MEan

I don't deserve my friends. Honestly. I think some part of me is wired wrong. For a first, I'm upset seeing my brother happy and I'm happy when he's stuck in the same plight as me. How pathetic am I, really! I live off people's unhappiness. I have real serious issues with my brother being attached. As much as I try, I just can't bring myself to like his girlfriend, which I know, as his ONE AND ONLY sister, I should. Maybe I'm just not used to seeing my brother being all nice and sweet, to the extent of origami! REALLY?! It's just not him. Him getting attached transforms him into a different person. I hate it. I rather live with the annoying, ungentlemenly brother God gave me than the sweet and nice one. Ugh! Damn! I ought to die and burn in hell! Don't even know why I was born! Seriously, I'm the frickin devil! I guess I'm just bitter that he's happier than me, plus the fact that he's moved on to a different phase in life, while I'm still stuck at square one. Why can't I just be happy for him? Rightfully, one should be or will be happy when their loved ones are happy. Not me. See?!! On a lighter note, I'm not a troubled kid, no suicidal thoughts for sure. My life is fine, in fact great. I'm satisfied the way it is, it's just this. Yup, I'm just weird and horrible. Beware, you've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment