May 23, 2011

Better late than never.

I'd like to believe that things happen for a reason. Every event that occurs, every friendship that's made, all has a reason. There are people who I never thought I would ever call friends, but are indeed the ones I share my sorrows and joys with. The weirdest and most unexpected friendship made would be with Mike. Till this day, I have no idea how or why we even became friends. Things just happened and here we are today as friends. We knew the existence of each other, but never once did we speak. Not even a simple 'hi' or 'bye'. But somehow or another, he started talking to me on Formspring - don't know what made him do that, and then it progressed on to MSN. The odd thing was that, he started telling me about some girl that he liked, pretty personal things, and it was like the first/second time we were talking on MSN? Like seriously, who would share something like that to a stranger, or a new made friend. I was puzzled as to why he was sharing such things with me, but being the nosey person I am, I didn't bother to question. So that was how it all began. Every time I think about it, I'm like 'what happened here?'. I've yet to find a good enough rationale for this, but I'm sure I will eventually. We swore we should have made friends earlier, but i guess it's better late than never. Yup, and this post is dedicated to you, Mike. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment