May 7, 2011

Awkward is me.

"Don't make decisions when you're angry, Don't make promises when you're happy." Simple but powerful quote. Well written and well said. Couldn't be more precise. Just made a folly mistake, thinking back now, a grave mistake indeed. A promise, on the other hand, was made. An agreement, oath, one that's not meant to be broken once shaken upon. Knowing that I'm socially awkward, I just had to say 'Okay' to catch-up with someone not entirely close to me. What was I thinking? A promise made is a promise fulfilled. Awkward enough with a girl, what more a guy? Like a date, not exactly, but definitely with a whole lot of awkwardness. Imagine the countless awkward silences there'll be. Promise I'm feeling sick now. But it'll happen eventually, hopefully it'll not be as bad as I picture it to be. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment