April 8, 2011

Must admit that I fall under the stereotype of female drivers - I suck. Not proud of my driving skills, really. I really am horrible, not being humble, it's the truth. Maybe I'm just not cut out for manual, should have originally chose auto. Damn! Considered dropping to auto, but then again, don't want to seem like a wuss for giving up because of my in'competency in handling the clutch. Used to look forward to driving lessons, but not so anymore. At times, I even dread going. Guess the novelty has worn off. I say I need a companion to accompany me to lessons. The journey there is dreadful, not so much the lesson. Positive, the journey would be a lot more delightful with the presence of a friend. Right now, my aim is to finish and get my licence ASAP, so I need not drag my ass down every week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment